IT Assurance Services from Moore ClearComm
In response to evolving audit standards [ISA315] and technology landscapes, our IT Assurance teams provides IT Auditing services to help your clients stay compliant and understand the potential risks surrounding their current technology landscape.
IT Assurance supports your Financial Statements audit through analysing and assessing your client’s technological infrastructure to ensure processes and systems run accurately and efficiently, while remaining secure and meeting compliance regulations.
Our team can help you to identify any IT issues that fall under the audit, specifically those related to security and risk management.
Where issues are identified, IT auditors are responsible for communicating their findings to others in the organization and offering solutions to improve or change processes and systems to ensure security and compliance.
- Delivery of IT audit services to entities across various sectors, including supporting the IT elements of financial audits
- Support with client audit scoping and planning in case of complex IT environments
- Delivery of SOC 2 Type 1 and Type 2 audits
- Conducting fieldwork and delivering work centred around IT general controls and IT application controls for audited entities
- Designing additional audit testing where system controls have been identified as “weak”
An IT audit is an evaluation of an organization’s IT systems, infrastructure, policies, and operations. It collects and evaluates evidence of the management and controls over information technology.
The purpose of an IT audit is to ensure that IT systems are functioning properly and securely, protecting corporate assets, maintaining data integrity, and aligning with the business’s overall goals and objectives.
To find out how our IT Assurance team can support your organisation, contact us today: email@example.com
Get in touch
Get in touch with our experts now to discuss your requirements.Contact us
View a list of our team and their experience now.View Team