CYBER ESSENTIALS PLUS CERTIFICATION
Confidentiality of information in business is of paramount importance. A breach affecting records of its data which could involve client details, financial and special category data is typically very serious. The cost of a breach or hack is high in not only monetary terms but operationally and in addition, reputational damage is a high risk.
Prevent breaches and demonstrate compliance with Cyber Essentials Plus
1. Organisation must follow our guidance and have completed all relevant work
2. Free Cyber Insurance provided and underwritten by AXA XL, a division of AXA Insurance PLC (FCA Authorisation Number 202312). Insurance issued as part of the Cyber Essentials certification through IASME. Cyber insurance is not provided by Moore ClearComm and provision of any policy is at the sole discretion of AXA XL, to which applicants are referred by ClearComm for consideration. Moore ClearComm is not authorised or regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and this service is provided under general exemptions in the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (Regulated Activities Order) 2001. Qualifying applicants will be UK companies with a turnover of less than £20m with a valid Cyber Essentials certification. Cyber Essentials certification is delivered via CS Risk Management Limited, a Moore Kingston Smith company
3. Includes site visit to carry out audit. Travel is charged at cost
4. Up to 8 hours either on-site or virtual conferencing. Travel is charged at cost
5. Payment due 3 months following Certification issue date followed by contracted 2nd year certification at £1995
6. Digital Cyber Audit: Full Reports uncovers data breaches, stolen credentials, shared servers, missing security certificates
All prices exclude VAT
Our terms and conditions apply at all times, available on request.
*To gain Cyber Essentials Plus Certification you must have achieved Cyber Essentials basic within last 3 months
Up to 50 staff within organisation Up to 4 External IP Addresses