From 11 November 2021, anyone who works inside a Care Quality Commission (CQC) registered care home in England must be fully vaccinated against coronavirus (COVID-19), unless they’re exempt.
Under the Data Privacy regulation, these Data Protection controls are mandatory for storing the vaccination data of anyone deployed to work within your care home. Moore ClearComm, specialists in the Healthcare sector, are offering you a Mandatory Data Protection Pack for your Care Home to enable you to compile with the law, free of charge, worth over £500.
What is included in the pack:
- Advisory Note on the Legislation
- Record of Processing Activities (ROPA) Template
- Information Asset Register (IAR) Template
- Data Protection Impact Assessment (DPIA) Template
- Appropriate Policy Document (APD) Template
In addition, if you download our free pack, we are offering you access to a 15-minute appointment with one of our Healthcare specialists to guide you through implementation.